: 210 lt. (55 gal) Aquarium
Aquarium / POOL 70: 29.52 x 22.44 x 19.7in (LxDxH)
Cabinet / SQUARE 70: 29.52 x 22.44 x 34.25in (LxDxH)
Even being a modest sized aquarium, it reflects all the features of our larger models. It is a "square" aquarium sized, where every detail has been designed to enhance its content. Built in Diamond Line glass, it incorporates the new Quiet Drain Overflow.
Equipped in OPTION with the NEW SS 19 CUBE bashsea orange SUMP, completed with the dedicated acessories like the the Classic Line Cabinet, the Planet Compact LED light and the DC pump, it is the entrance step to our Aquarium range.
- Pool70 type tank: realized in Diamond Glass with polished edges, incorporates our QuietDrain overflow and full bottom protection against snails
- Square70 cabinet: built in highly water resistant core, laminate with high thickness glossy pvc. Can be customized by choosing the door colour. Optional varnishing, glossy or matte, according to the RAL table.
- Optional SumpSSCube 19 External SUMP: designed to be accomodated inside the Cabinet. it includes the necessary elements for proper filtration without compromise.
- . Its design provides:
- Mechanical chamber: in the mechanical chamber the water is microfiltered mechanically through the interchangeable Elos filter bag
- Chemical chamber: it is used to position carbon, resins, zeolith and any other material used to filter the water to remove unwanted pollutants. This compartment allows the adjustment of the water flow making this a very flexible chamber where active carbon, resins, live rock, etc. can be used.
- Pipings kit: supplied with the tank, it contains all the necessary for the setup: corrugated drain hose, red silicone return hose, PVC fittings, teflon tape.