Welcome to Dr. Tim's Aquatics Re-Fresh Saltwater Tank Revitalizer! We know that maintaining a healthy, thriving saltwater tank can be challenging, which is why we recommend this product. Refresh is a reef tank revitalizer is specially formulated to help keep your tank in top shape, reducing the need for frequent water changes and promoting a healthy environment for your aquatic life. So why wait? Try Dr. Tim's Aquatics Re-Fresh Saltwater Tank Revitalizer today and give your tank the TLC it deserves!
A clean and sparkling tank starts with Dr. Tim's Aquatics Re-Fresh Saltwater Tank Revitalizer. Conveniently refreshing your tank with a just a few drops per week, this formula is a powerful combination of beneficial bacteria that keeps the water and surfaces clean and looking fresh. It also fights algae and slime while getting rid of aquarium scum and cyanobacteria, making it an all-around great product for fishkeepers to get a crystal-clear view of their vibrant, aquatic life. Plus, it’s non-harmful to plants, and keeps the water free from odors.
- Drops are specially formulated for saltwater tanks to keep the water clean and sparkling.
- Powerful combo of 100% beneficial bacteria to revitalize old, green/brown water and preserve clear water.
- Reduces organics, keeps water odor-free, and is non-harmful to plant life.
- Also fights algae and slime while getting rid of aquarium scum and cyanobacteria.
- Use regularly to maintain water and keep aquarium surfaces clean. Just add drops to the tank water!
Caution: When initially using Waste- Away we strongly recommend adding only a half of dose. For especially dirty tanks this may temporarily cause cloudy water and a low ammonia value. Do not overdose as this may cause a drop in the oxygen level. One week later start with the regular dose.
Shake well before using. Dose 10 ml (1 capful) per 10 gal. Use once per week as a natural way to keep your aquarium clean.