What is Probiotix?
Probiotix contains strains of nitrifying bacteria whose action is complementary and synergistic to that of Biodigest
These probiotics ensure perfect control of the nitrification phase, which is essential for obtaining optimum water quality in an aquarium.
Probiotix reinforces this essential stage of the nitrogen cycle by introducing strains different from those of Biodigest, thus increasing the genetic diversity of useful bacterial strains in the aquarium.
The whole of this "bacterial pool" ensures a more flexible nitrification process, able to adapt to more varied physicochemical conditions.
These probiotic nitrifying bacteria are packaged in glass ampoules, under a protective atmosphere, to guarantee an active product whose action has not been inhibited by contact with salt.
When should Probiotix be used?
- Prodibio specializes in natural bacteria-based solutions for aquariums.
Regular 10% weekly water changes are strongly recommended for effective maintenance of a marine tank.
- These changes can generate imbalances in the bacterial population of the tank.
- Too large volumes of water changed, thorough cleaning of the filtration, vacuuming sandbed, removing large amounts of rock, etc...
- Probiotix is a specific bacterial mix that compensates for this risk and limits imbalances.
How to use Probiotix?
- 1 ampule treats 0-13 gallons
- 1 box treats up to 400 gallons