What is ICP-OES Testing?
ICP-OES (Inductively coupled plasma - optical emission spectrometry) is a technique in which the composition of elements in (mostly water-dissolved) samples can be determined using plasma and a spectrometer. This results in an accurate snapshot of the water quality in your system. The end analysis results in a comprehensive report of macro and trace elements crucial to the healthy function of your reef system.
USA Testing Center with Free Shipping Included!
- Tests now performed in California
- Fast turn-around time to get results 1-2 days
Sodium (Na), Calcium (Ca), Magnesium (Mg), Potassium (K), Strontium (Sr), Boron (B), Bromine (Br), Sulphur (S), Lithium (Li), Beryllium (Be), Barium (Ba), Titanium (Ti), Vanadium (V), Chromium (Cr), Manganese (Mn), Iron (Fe), Cobalt (Co), Nickel (Ni), Copper (Cu), Zinc (Zn), Aluminium (Al), Silicon (Si), Arsenic (As), Antimony (Sb), Tin (Sn), Cadmium (Cd), Selenium (Se), Molybdenum (Mo), Mercury (Hg), Phosphorus (P), Phosphate (PO4), Lead (Pb), Iodine (I), Tungsten (W), Scandium (Sc), Lanthanum (La).
How do I get started?
- Purchase a test kit (We recommend 3 for baseline, adjustments, and monitoring)
- Create an account at Triton Labs
- Collect water samples with the supplied kit
- Place the supplied barcodes on each sample vial
- Mail the samples to Trition's lab in California with the provided shipping label
- Receive results in as fast as 1-2 days