What is a N-DOC Organic Professional Analysis?
A comprehensive test for nitrogen, alkalinity, & dissolved organic carbon. Designed to balance and control the nutrients that influence the abundance of bacteria, cyanobacteria, and algae in closed reef systems.
- Insight into complex organic systems in seawater: Carbon and Nitrogen.
- Use N/C/P ration to manage sources of Carbon/Amino acid and control their influence on bacteria and corals in reef aquaria. (P value measured separately via an ICP test or manually).
- Eliminate problems caused by blind dosing
- Use for problem-solving and determining the need for water changes
- Troubleshoot common problems such as tissue necrosis and cyanobacteria
- Measure true alkalinity, free from external influences.
USA Testing Center with Free Shipping Included!
- Tests now performed in California
- Fast turn-around time to get results in 1-2 days
- 2 N-DOC Testing Vials
- 2 Registration Barcodes
How do I get started?
- Purchase a test kit (We recommend 3 for baseline, adjustments, and monitoring)
- Create an account at Triton Labs
- Collect water samples with the supplied kit
- Place the supplied barcodes on each sample vial
- Mail the samples to Trition's lab in California with the provided shipping label
- Receive results in as fast as 1-2 days