BioClean Saltwater is a natural marine bacteria cleaner specifically designed for reef aquariums. BioClean combined two Prodibio products BioDigest (live bacteria) and Bioptim (carbon source) to effectively biologically clean your reef aquarium. These two products use to be sold separately but are now combined in this great kit for added value.
- composed of live bacterial strains
- aquarium cleaning by waste matter digestion is helped by the presence of numerous different strains of heterotrophic bacteria
- nitrates and phosphates are reduced in your saltwater aquarium
- enables water to be effectively purified
- prevents the spread of filamentous algae
- converts ammonia into nitrites - nitrites into nitrates - and - nitrates into nitrogen
When should BioClean Salt be used?
- contains all the microelements needed for aquarium life (amino acids, enzymes, natural vitamins…)
- provides trace elements: sulphur for proteins, iron for plants and fish blood...
- dynamises the cellular metabolism of most of the bacteria living in saltwater aquariums
- Bioptim speedily accelerates the digestion of organic matter
- fIt also facilitates the elimination of nitrates and phosphates
- A vial each 15 days maintains an optimal purification of aquarium
- To speed up the purification process, not increase doses but instead use the product more frequently
How to use BioClean_Salt ?
||Vials per 15 days